This system complies fully with the all-important Government Regulation EN40 which dictates the maximum wind load that any type of signage is allowed to exert onto a standard street lighting column. The Euro Chieftains compliance opens up a massive potential especially within the Local Authority/County Council markets that very often demand this regulatory compliance within their tender documentation or as a general requirement.
System comprises of 2 black fibre glass arms and 2 black powder-coated aluminium brackets with integrated spring loaded tensioning and banner-arm flexing mechanism.
Most common banner sizes recommended are:
- 2000mm(L) x 600/750/800mm(W) and 2200mm(L) x 600/750/800mm(W)
Maximum banner size accommodated: 3000mm x 800mm (only for short term or very low-wind area).
- Proven design with market-leading wind-spill factor.
- Full compliance with the EN40 Government Regulation that dictates all lighting columns must be capable of facilitating the wind loading that a single 0.3 square meter rigid road sign would exert.
- Wind tunnel tested up to 100mph; Results available in PDF format above illustrating compliance with EN40.
- Suitable for installing onto lamp columns and flag poles from 76mm diameter and above.
- Compatible with straight, fluted or tapered columns.
- Arms can be cut down to match any banner width required up to 800mm wide.
- Can accommodate one or two banners per column.
- Arms easily removed in between banner campaigns leaving brackets and banding in place on the column.
- Brackets installed onto columns using 3 tamtorque stainless steel bands per bracket, estimated installation time to install one complete system and banner: 20 minutes.
- Can be wall mounted using pre-drilled holes within bracket.
- Full 5 Year product warranty.