Our Classic Flagpole range is constructed from 60mm diameter high grade white powder coated aluminium tube with a 3mm wall thickness.
This type of flagpole is ideal for mounting into the ground or onto a wall for people looking for a more traditional looking flagpole.
Available from 4 metres to 8 metres in length in either single or two piece sections and complete with domed top, cleat, halyard and ground sleeve.
Optional Accessories are also available:
- Rotating Flag Arm - constructed from aluminium, steel and stainless steel sealed bearings to prevent the flag drooping
- Internal Halyard – consisting of a cast aluminium lockable access door and a flag weight which enables the halyard to run inside the flagpole emerging from below the gold finial to connect to the flag, this will minimise the risk of flag theft designed to enhance flag security
- Hinged Baseplate
- 45 degree and Vertical Brackets
Classic Flagpoles with vertical brackets, Classic Rope Toggle and Hinge Base Plate
All Purpose Flagpole - Pampero
Our all Purpose Flagpoles are value for money and designed for a wide range of locations including show homes building sites and for temporary use at outdoor events.
- Step tapered (63mm bottom and 50mm at the top)
- Can have flag arm OR can be used with standard rope & toggle fixing
- Comes complete with ground sleeve and flag weight.
- 6m tall.
- Supplied in 2 pieces for economical delivery.
- 45mm diameter white powder coated aluminium
- 5m tall in 2 sections
- Comes complete with drive on base, rotational flag arm and weight.
- Regularly used on Forecourts
- Can be 4m, 5m or 6m tall
- Anodised aluminium
- Supplied with drive on base, Rotational flag arm and weight
- For added stability and to prevent your flagpole touching your vehicle in the wind
- Fully adjustable
- Suction pod attaches to vehicle
- White powder coated